To ensure quality culture as the prime concern in Sasurie College of Engineering (SCE) through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programs.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of the assessment and evaluation process.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
- Organization of inter and intra-institutional workshops, seminars on quality-related themes, and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including the adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR).